I’m on the go. As a consultant, I need to record bits of information now & then. Mainly things like time, mileage, and fuel expense, because the fact of the matter is, I get lazy when it comes to writing it all down. And sometimes, guestimates don’t cut it.
I wasn’t privy to the idea of paying for an application, so I’ve created my own. This is an app (in the style of craigslist) which any phone with a data plan can use.
It’s totally simple, straight-forward, and useful. Best part–there’s no cost to register in beta stages!
I’ve relied on it for a few weeks now, and I must say, it’s pretty awesome.
I’ve known the LAMP stack long enough to take on this project. Fortunately for you, as chief bug engineer, I was able to conjure up only minor swarms.
- Track billable time, to the second
- Track mileage, to the last stop
- Track fuel economy, just so you know
- Track hotel & dining expenses
- Track transportation fares, parking and tolls
- Track auto maintenance
- Show useful reports for everything
Future versions will probably:
- Integrate with FreshBooks
- Offer an administration panel
- Always consider your thoughts & ideas
Try it out and post your thoughts!